Encore Rehabilitation, Inc. is one of America’s most diversified rehabilitation providers. It began with two University of South Alabama classmates in the physical therapy program who visualized a rehabilitation company that would provide exceptional physical therapy services and expand their roles as healthcare providers to a national level.
Under the partnership of Paul G. Henderson, PT and Paige B. Plash, PT, Encore Rehab was founded in 1981 and delivers the best rehabilitation services to thousands of patients daily in locations throughout Alabama and Mississippi. Encore Rehab is an employee-focused company with a tremendous team of dedicated and experienced employees who understand the many environments in which a therapist can provide treatment. Through the company’s specialized divisions, Encore Rehab provides rehabilitation services of unsurpassed quality that help patients return to a healthier lifestyle.
- Encore Rehab focuses on providing services in outpatient clinics, but also offers contract services for healthcare facilities, nursing facilities, schools, businesses, and many other settings.
- Outpatient Clinics (Rehabilitation Services)
- Contract Services
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine / Athletic Training
- Fitness & Wellness
- Sports Performance Enhancement